When a GIRL with my experiments
Things written in the picture
WHEN A GIRL
Is quiet, Millions of things are running in her mind
Is not arguing, she is thinking deeply
Looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long will you be around
Answers “I am fine” after a few seconds, she is not at all fine
Stares at you, she is wondering why are you lying
Lays on your chest, she is wishing you to be hers forever
Calls you everyday, she is seeking your attention
Sends you repeated messages, she wants you to reply at least once
Says ‘I love you’, she means it
Says she can’t live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future
Says “I miss you”, no one in the world can miss you more than her.
How Many of these are True!!!!
How many girls are like these to day??
And when a man says that and means it -He is only an old romantic fool
Read on for continuation to my laurels with the idea of what a girl is supposed to be!!!
Have I mentioned these two terms before?
1. TRV 2. PRV
TRV: Totally Random Variable = GOD
PRV : Partially Random Variable = GIRL.
Explanations to follow in due course narrating my experiences, experiments and discoveries about truth. God and Girls are beautiful imaginary creations of human beings.
2 Comments:
well, lots of men are out there saying and spewing forth tripe that will get them what they want. they act romantic, and nice, and say all the right things, and then when they get what they want, they take license to treat you like crap. i married two of them. i won't be fooled again. so are there girls out there like that? yes, but theres plenty more men out there like that. if your offended that your words don't hold true to a lady, just remember there's a strong possibility she's been lied to one to many times, and has a hard time believing you mean it.
what i'm saying, is it goes both ways. for every wound you have suffered at the hands of a/the woman, she has suffered wounds as well. it's not about her, its about you
Yes Suzie, you are absolutely right. There are men out there who do much the same. I will post the part of men too. I had wanted to prove the difference because I am different. Yeah and she may have been treated that way which makes it hard for her to believe. Yes indeed - when I was getting ready to sell one of my kidneys to partially provide for her essentials - and I did not even have a firm committment from her. I have never been able to 'buy' love with dedication sincerity and money, but others have secured it with their stamp of authority
Post a Comment
<< Home